Cloudmin can fetch files from and send files to any of the systems it manages, either using SCP or direct access to the filesystem where possible. This category covers commands for fetching and uploading files.
- download-file - Downloads a file from a single system
- edit-file - Edits a file on a single system
- list-directory - Lists the contents of a directory on a remote system.
- mount-system - Mounts the filesystem on the host for some system.
- stat-file - Displays information about a file on a managed system.
- transfer-file - Transfer a file between two systems
- umount-system - Un-mounts the filesystem on the host for some system
- upload-file - Uploads a file to one or more systems
- upload-multiple-files - Uploads multiple files to a directory on one or more systems.