All Virtualmin virtual servers with database features enabled can have several MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL databases associated with them. These can be created and deleted from the web interface, or using the following programs.
- create-database - Creates a database for a virtual server
- delete-database - Deletes one database
- disconnect-database - Removes a database from the control of a virtual server.
- import-database - Adds an existing database to a virtual server
- list-databases - Lists databases for some virtual server
- modify-database-hosts - Adds or removes an allowed MySQL host for some or all domains