The commands in this section are specific to EC2 virtual system creation, and management of associated resources such as IP addresses and volumes.
- associate-ec2-address - Associate an EC2 address with a system
- associate-ec2-volume - Associate an EC2 EBS volume with a system,
or remove an association
- create-ec2-address - Requests a new EC2 static IP address
- create-ec2-image - Packages an EC2 system up as an AMI
- create-ec2-snapshot - Creates a new EC2 EBS snapshot,
based on a volume.
- create-ec2-volume - Creates a new EC2 EBS volume.
- delete-ec2-address - Return a static EC2 address to amazon
- delete-ec2-snapshot - Deletes an EC2 EBS volume snapshot.
- delete-ec2-volume - Deletes an EC2 EBS volume.
- list-ec2-accounts - Lists all registered EC2 accounts
- list-ec2-addresses - Lists all EC2 static addresses for all accounts
- list-ec2-availability-zones - Lists all EC2 availability zones for all accounts
- list-ec2-images - Lists all EC2 images available for all accounts
- list-ec2-sizes - Lists all GCE instance types for
- list-ec2-snapshots - Lists all EC2 EBS volume snapshots for all accounts
- list-ec2-subnets - Lists all EC2 VPC subnets available for all accounts.
- list-ec2-volumes - Lists all EC2 EBS volumes for all accounts