With a few domains, "Virtualmin" => "Edit Virtual Server" hangs on loading the features for the domain. The "custom fields" and "Enabled Features" options never load.
I've tried /etc/init.d/webmin restart.
I found an error in the vhost config, it was set to the wrong external "--dns-ip" and was able to use the CLI API to correct it.
I'm going to investigate if SSL is enabled and if there are other ambiguous (in terms of an incorrect IP) settings that I can disable. Nonetheless, the system is hung up and there is a process that is "stuck" in the context of the UI rendering code.
We've run this on VMware ESXi CentOS 5.6 hosts. We've recently had to downgrade this particular box.
Thanks for whatever assistance and/or insight you can offer.