Request pre-release

I request pre-release of cloudmin, was told few days, now been week. Need to know if its worth keeping this software or scrapping the idea... I cannot continue with business until the error is fixed! (Not creating VMs)



Sure, we can send you a pre-release. Which Linux distribution is your master system running?

Steffan's picture
Submitted by Steffan on Tue, 09/06/2016 - 13:40 Pro Licensee

What issues have you run into? Just curious.

Steffan's picture
Submitted by Steffan on Tue, 09/06/2016 - 13:45 Pro Licensee

I didn't see your original post. I see not creating VMs in your message above but I've seen several instances of this and it was usually something with partition sizes and it being unable to allocate any space, whether file or LVM, for a new VM. The product is definitely worth keeping! The crew is very quick. If there's a delay, it's usually because they want to make sure it's fixed correctly and permanently before you get it.

Jamie mentioned in a thread that I can't seem to find at the moment, that the plan is for it to be out this week.

I just released a new Cloudmin version a couple of hours ago.

Steffan's picture
Submitted by Steffan on Thu, 09/08/2016 - 00:57 Pro Licensee

Is there a change log posted somewhere?

It will be posted shortly on