Host OS: CentOS 6 Guest OS: CentOS 7
I edited the IP on a VM through my CM master. It saved it but only seems to have done anything with the UI.
I had to:
- Shutdown the VM
- xm destroy/delete the domain
- edit the /xen/domain.cfg file
- mount the LVM and change the interface address manually
- unmount the LVM
- xm new the domain again
- update the DNS on the CM master
- edited /etc/webmin/servers/1461731772293160.serv
- restart the VM through the web interface on the CM master
Jamie, you have the credentials for my CM master. Feel free to edit the owncloud VM. find any vacant IP to test.