Virtual servers with email enabled can have mail aliases associated with them, to forward email either to users within the server, or to addresses at some other domain. Aliases can also be set up to deliver mail to files, or feed them to programs as input. The programs in this section allow you to manage mail aliases from the command line.
- create-alias - Create a new mail alias
- create-simple-alias - Adds a mail alias to some domain, with simple parameters
- delete-alias - Delete a mail alias
- list-aliases - List aliases for a virtual server
- list-simple-aliases - Lists mail aliases in a simple format for some domain