Each Virtualmin virtual server can have users associated with it, each of which can be a mailbox, an FTP login, or a database user. Users can be created any managed from the command line, using the programs described below.
- create-user - Create a mail, FTP or database user
- delete-user - Delete a mail, FTP or database user
- list-available-shells - List all shells for use with domain owners and mailboxes
- list-mailbox - Dump inbox email for one user
- list-users - List users in a virtual server
- modify-database-user - Changes the MySQL or PostgreSQL login for some domain.
- modify-user - Change attributes of a mail, FTP or database user