This tutorial will show how to change the theme in Virtualmin.
To change the theme for all users, start by logging into Virtualmin as the Master Admin (which is usually the "root" account).
Then perform the following steps --
0. Click `Webmin` on the top-left.
0. Now click `Webmin` from the navigation bar on the left.
0. Click `Webmin Configuration`
0. Click `Webmin Themes`
0. In the `Change Theme` tab, you can select the desired theme from the drop-down list.
0. After selecting your desired theme, click the `Change` button.
The new default is the Authentic Theme. The old default was the Virtualmin Framed Theme.
After changing the theme, you may need to reload the page in your browser.