This tutorial will offer some tips how to use the Usermin webmail system. Usermin allows users to check their email from a web browser, such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
First, you'll want to [log into Usermin](/documentation/tutorial/how-to-log-into-usermin).
* To compose a new message, you can click the
Compose button at the top of the page.
* To read a message, click the senders name in the
* Once you're reading a message, you can reply, forward, or delete it by clicking the
* You can use Usermin to mark email as spam, better training the anti-spam system in the future. To do that, when you're reading a spam email, click the
Report Spam button.
**Other Email Features**
* You can use Usermin to [change your password](/documentation/tutorial/how-to-change-password-in-usermin).
* If you're going on vacation, or will otherwise be out of the office for an extended period of time, you can [setup an auto-responder](/documentation/tutorial/how-to-create-email-auto-responder-in-usermin).
* If you want certain email to automatically go into a specific folder, or perhaps be deleted by default, you can [setup an email filter](/documentation/tutorial/how-to-create-email-filter-in-usermin).