If all goes according to plan, over the next couple of evenings (Monday and Tuesday beginning at 6PM central time and lasting until early the next morning), there will be some short-term site unavailability, as we migrate and upgrade the Virtualmin.com website to a new version of Drupal, a different shopping cart, and a new license manager.
So, during those times the site will occasionally be in read only mode, or will be completely off-line. This will effect the website at virtualmin.com, including the shopping cart, license manager UI and API, forums, and support tracker.
The software.virtualmin.com software repository server will not be affected, and will be up and running through the whole process.
Likewise, we will still receive email sent to @virtualmin.com addresses throughout the process (with a short delay in mail receipt during the DNS changes).
In short: If you need to buy, upgrade, or renew, Virtualmin or Cloudmin on Monday or Tuesday, do it early in the day, or save it for the next day.
The good news is that we'll finally be running version 7 of Drupal (we're currently on Drupal 6), sometime this coming week. It improves a number of things we've all had complaints about with the current site, particularly with regard to the shopping experience, but it also improves the ticket tracker, forums, and performance (we hope, though it's certainly faster on the development server).