Today i went to create new user for existing virtual server just for email and once done i try to send test email to my Gmail account but went into spam folder. Interesting the original user who was created with Virtual server is fine and emails doesnt go in spam.
To make it short:
- log files doesnt show anything unusual
- used same subject and body/text for original email account and new one still new account is seen as spam
- from both accounts Gmail reports DKIM, SPF and DMARC as "pass" and no errors
- i try to send from usermin and roundcube nothing changed
- i try to use aliases for both accounts no change
- made new user with email and ftp permission but its same, original account is ok other two always finish in spam folder
- check the header from all accounts and there is no difference aside of things what change every time email is sent
- tested all accounts from usermin and roundcube as text and html no changes
- tested with different gmail accounts but no changes
- tested with several email test websites and every time each test was 100% ok/pass
There must be something injected in alternative accounts, like empty space, symbol, something else, what lead to be marked as spam. There is no other explanation because headers do not report any problem.
EDIT: Just to mention, on mail-tester.com i got 10/10 score with everything perfect so i cant do better. Must be something within the code for alternative accounts.