I've just rolled out Webmin 1.801 to all repositories. This is a bugfix release that fixes a Net::SSLeay module related bug that some users ran into with version 1.800. 1.800 was rushed out to address a security issue in Authentic Theme, so it didn't get the amount and variety of testing Webmin releases usually go through (and Jamie was on a plane over the Atlantic when it happened so he was on a very high latency network). Apologies for the inconvenience to folks who ran into that bug.
Changes since 1.790 (we've had several devel releases in the Virtualmin repos since then, but this is the first real stable release since then):
- Show recent logins on System Information page
- Clone User and Group feature in Users and Groups module
- Increased Perl strictures and warnings coverage
- Handles new yum update output format; fixes Github issue #282
- Minor cosmetic enhancements in Cluster Webmin Servers
- Prevent double submit from ui_buttons_row
- Support new Let's Encrypt chained cert
- Support for extracting: .7z, .bz2, .xz, .gz, .rar
- WebminUI module call conversion continues
- Support configuring a primary teaming interface, thanks to Caspar Smit
- When attaching files to an email message or uploading files, multiple can now be selected at the same time.
- Added an option for automatically renewing Let's Encrypt certificates.
- If the Let's Encrypt client is not installed, Webmin will use its own built-in client code to request a certificate.
- Updates to the Authentic Theme.
- More German (thanks to Raymond Vetter), Norwegian (thanks to Stein-Aksel Basma), Catalan (thanks to Jaume Badiella), Polish (thanks to Piotr Kozica), and French (thanks to https://github.com/TTMelki) translation updates.
- Dozens of other bugfixes
As always, let us know about bugs in the ticket tracker here or the github issue tracker.
There will likely be a pretty quick follow up release to add version 18.00 of Authentic Theme, but we wanted to get this out with the bug fix for TLS.