Hello I have some experience with Virtualmin, but I had a small break in use. I installed Ubuntu 8.04, updated packages to the latest version, and run the configuration script. The installation went well, start checking the script - all ok. I've created a new domain and started to test the mail. I send a message from the newly created account, Virtualmin writes a message "sent", but when I'm checking there is now new messages. In the other side also does not work. I checked the rule in the firewall - added exceptions, the status information report all services running properly.
Thanks for help RafaÅ