The changes in how SSL Certificates are handled with Dovecot through Virtualmin has caused us a nightmare.
As of this morning (August 12, 2017) none of out clients are able to connect to their E-Mail due to the changes in how SSL Certificates are handled.
We had a SSL Certificate with each of the domains setup within one certificate: so mail.example.com , mail.example.net, etc.
This had worked fine, we realize the changes are for the better but there seems to be no migration path and our Dovecot server has become almost unusable at this time.
We tried wiping out everything in dovecot.conf after the line "!include_try local.conf
then going through each domain to regard its SSL Certificate from Let's Encrypt thinking that the system would re-add them to dovecot.conf as necessary.
However this has so far not been the case.
Please explain the proper procedure to change accordingly as the change to Virtualmin and how it configure Dovecot apparently did not migrate accordingly upon being updated.