Thanks Joe for all those videos at https://www.youtube.com/virtualmin
About Joe's announcement at https://www.virtualmin.com/node/57303
if there's anything you'd like me to cover, feel free to let me know.
I suggest a introduction about Virtualmin security. With focus on an overview of the most frequent and most popular security configurations, and their location inside Virtualmin. For an audience of newcomers to Virtualmin. By overview I mean "no details" how-tos. Those could be additional videos per topic with details details.
We noticed that many of our clients who choose Virtualmin need strong security, but as newcomer they are not aware of those configuration and their location in Virtualmin. A video about those might be of interest as security prevention, monitoring, detection, and related actions.
- Strong Password
- SSH Public and Private Keys at /sshd/index.cgi?xnavigation=1
- Webmin Configuration
- Customize Brute-force Protection at /webmin/edit_session.cgi?xnavigation=1
- Virtualmin Configuration
- Security Updates Automated Notification at /security-updates/?xnavigation=1 Under "Scheduled checking options" section.
- SSL Certificate
- Let's Encrypt at /virtual-server/cert_form.cgi
- Intrusion Prevention & Detection
- Firewall at /firewall/?xnavigation=1
- Fail2Ban at /fail2ban/?xnavigation=1
- Spam and Virus Scanning at /virtual-server/edit_newsv.cgi?xnavigation=1
- SpamAssassin at /spam/?xnavigation=1
- SPF Record, DMARC Policy at /virtual-server/edit_spf.cgi
- Greylist with Postgrey at /virtual-server/postgrey.cgi?xnavigation=1
- Any other security topic(s) you recall is popular?