I've rolled out version 6.05 of the Virtualmin virtual-server module.
Changes since 6.04:
- Scheduled backups created by root can now be designated as allowing restore by virtual server owners, so that they don't have to maintain their own backups.
- When used with Webmin 1.900 or above, Let's Encrypt SSL certificates can be requested for wildcard domains.
- The domain name used in links to a server's website can now be customized to use one of its aliases instead.
- Many Install Script updates.
- Bug fixed in change-license CLI command that would prevent it from correctly re-checking the license after changing it.
The big news for some folks will be wildcard support for Let's Encrypt. Since this is new, and a little bit complex, watch for problems and let us know if you run into any.