I have a second (new) server. I want to migrate all domains from existing server to the new server. I didn't find anything on the documentation wiki to cover this. I also tried searches in the forum, but either I'm not a great searcher (likely), or the topic doesn't already exist...
1) Should I create a single virtual site before migrating any of the existing sites? (I.E. the server currently has zero sites).
2) Is there a special order to migration?.
3) Is there a batch migration option?
4) I have some subdomains/subservers within the same home directory as the parent, and some as separate home directories.
So, what happens when I migrate the parent directory in those cases? What is the recommended way to move those domains, etc.
5) The most basic question: How to do the migration, exactly? I.E. a) backup and transfer the backup? b) import on the new server?
When would I "turn off"/delete the site on the old server, in this case?
(I'd wish there was a single point to administer this on the NEW server, which would connect and migrate automatically, in a transaction)