Xen instances managed by Cloudmin can have one or more virtual disks, which are typically stored in files on the host system. These commands allow you to
create, resize and delete disk images, or associate real devices with disks on virtual systems.
- associate-gce-disk - Associate a GCE disk with a system,
or remove an association
- attach-disk - Attaches an existing iSCSI disk to some system
- check-disk - Verify the filesystem on some virtual disk.
- create-disk - Adds a virtual disk to some system
- create-gce-disk - Creates a new GCE disk.
- delete-disk - Remove a virtual disk from some system
- delete-gce-disk - Deletes a GCE disk.
- list-disk-storages - Lists all disk storage locations available on some host system.
- list-disks - Lists virtual disks on some system
- list-gce-disks - Lists all GCE disks for instances
- modify-disk - Change the size or virtual device of some disk
- move-disk - Move a virtual disk to a new storage location.