Cloudmin can manage Virtualmin domains across all managed systems via both the web interface and from the command line. This can be particularly useful if you have multiple hosting systems, and need a single location from which domains can be setup, perhaps for use by a billing system.
- create-domain - Creates a new virtualmin domain on one system
- delete-domains - Removes Virtualmin domains from managed systems
- disable-domains - Disables Virtualmin domains on managed systems
- enable-domains - Enables Virtualmin domains on managed systems
- list-domains - Lists domains on some or all managed servers
- move-domain - Moves a domain from one system to another