we have a licence for Virtualmin and have had for a number of years, we decided a few months ago to migrate from one VM provider to another. However we built a new server and installed our licence on it but that was 70 days ago. Last night we finally started moving our customers over to the new server but we have noticed that a few things are missing
1) the Quotas 2) the Bandwith 3) cant read users email directly from virtuamin as we could on our old system.
is this a licensing issue or is this a Debian 7 issue.
And if its a licensing issue how can we rectify this and or have the grace period extended to allow us to complete our migration.