I just noticed this morning that sometime after Cloudmin 2.9 (might have been 3.0, but I didn't check and now I'm on 3.1) all of the Resource Usage collection has stopped.
When I goto Cloudmin Settings -> System Statistics Graphs it shows absolutely nothing and when I go in to edit a virtual machine and look in Resource usage it shows an uptime of 0 even though the machine is up and running.
Accounting period Current month
System uptime over period 00 minutes, 00 seconds (0% of period)
Here's the crontab for root from my cloudmin system
49 23 * * * /etc/webmin/cron/tempdelete.pl
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /etc/webmin/server-manager/status.pl
39 * * * * /etc/webmin/server-manager/licence.pl
2,7,12,17,22,27,32,37,42,47,52,57 * * * * /etc/webmin/server-manager/bandwidth.pl
8 10 * * * /etc/webmin/server-manager/space.pl
Let me know what else I can provide you to track this down.