I've just rolled out Virtualmin virtual-server module version 3.81 for all systems. This is a pretty big release with a long changelog. The biggest change is the addition of DKIM support for mail using the dkim-milter package. dkim-milter has been added to our CentOS 5 repository, and is available in the Debian and Ubuntu standard repositories, as well as FreeBSD ports.
Changes since 3.80:
- Updated the Drupal script installer to versions 5.23 and 6.19, phpMyAdmin to 2.11.11 and 3.3.7, CMS Made Simple to 1.8.2, Z-push to 1.4.2, Webcalendar to 1.2.3, ZenCart to 1.3.9f, SugarCRM to 6.0.2, Zikula to 1.2.4, Redmine to 1.0.2, Piwik to 1.0, Zenphoto to 22.214.171.124, phpMyFAQ to 2.6.9, OpenX to 2.8.7, FOSwiki to 1.0.10, Django to 1.2.3, Movable Type to 5.031, Mantis to 1.2.3, eGroupware to 1.8.001.20100929, Roundcube to 0.4.2, Instiki to 0.19, Dolibarr to 2.9.0, Joomla to 1.5.21, and PHProjekt to 6.0.4.
- Renamed the OpenGoo script installer to Feng Office, and updated to version 1.7.2.
- Updated the Horde Webmail installer to version 1.2.7, Horde to 3.3.9, and all its components to their latest versions.
- Parallel bzip2 can now be used for backups if the pbzip2 command is installed, via a new option on the Virtualmin Configuration page.
- Moved all IP-address related options from the Edit Virtual Server page to the Change IP Address page, where they fit in better and are easier to understand.
- Added a server template option to not change the MySQL username when a domain's administration username is changed, and fixed bugs with a similar option for the MySQL password.
- The database username and password for a domain can now be changed using the new API commands modify-database-user and modify-database-pass.
- When Virtualmin sends a backup to an SSH or FTP destination, it now also creates a .info file that contains meta-infomation about each backup. When restoring only this file needs to be downloaded to list the contents of a backup, which avoids the need to download the complete backup twice.
- Added links to the Manage SSL Certificate page to download the key in PEM or PKCS12 format.
- DKIM signing of outgoing email can now be enabled on the new DomainKeys Identified Mail page. This also configures verification of signatures on incoming email.
- New virtual servers with an SSL website and status monitoring enabled will now also have the expiry date of their SSL certificate checked, to give advance warning when a cert is about to expire.
DKIM support is documented here: http://www.virtualmin.com/documentation/email/dkim
Since it is a brand new feature, and a pretty big one, it probably has bugs. So, when you find them, let us know in the bug tracker.