I am trying to migrate my entire server but I am still facing a few problems with Virtualmin Pro and I really appreciate if someone could help me.
1) A lot of my customers use joomla, but in my new server running Virtualmin Pro, they cannot change any file in the Administrator area (file permissions). I read in a few tickets to chmod all files and folder to 777 but I really dont think that it is a good idea. Is there anything else that I could do about that?
2) I am getting the follow error message using postgre: psql: FATAL: Ident authentication failed for user "postgres"
3) How can I set my customers domain/website to send their emails with their own domain instead of contact@hostname?
4) Is it possible to install just once: squirrel / phpmyadmin / pgmyadmin, and from that instalation all my customers could access their respective informations (email/database)?
5) Where is stored the dns zone for my virtual servers ? I looked at the Bind section, but I can't see anything... and... If I try to insert manually, I get an error message saying that the zone what I am trying to insert already exist.
6) Another thing about Bind is... all my virtual servers created isn't set correctly... if I check dnsreport.com or pingability.com I get a lot of errors like:
The primary name server per the SOA record (mydomain.net) on ns1.mydomain.net is not an authoritive server for this domain