I think everything in general is getting better, but there are a few problems that I would like your help:
1) The php settings allowing my customers to customize their website via joomla/php is working fine, except that whenever they upload a new file, it is chmoded to 600... is it possible to correct it to 644 for files and 755 for folders?
2) When I am working in a website I get a lot of 500 Internal Errors... But if I wait 2 or 3 seconds and then refresh my browser, everything is back to normal again. How can I avoid this kind of situation? Is there anything that I could set to solve this issue once for all ?
3) Some weird thing is happening with my customers email accounts... If I try to send an email via thunderbird/outlook (my email account is in another server running cpanel), it isn't delivery to the email account in my webmin/virtualmin server, and the funniest thing is: a) there is no record in my log files about this email and b) If I send an email via my yahoo account or via this specific customer website (using a php form), it works!!! On the other hand, if that specific account send me an email via webmail or an email client (ie: thunderbird, outlook) it works perfectly.
4) Very soon I will need to recompile my php to allow MSSQL database connection (via freetds) to an external server, is there any tip/trick to do that via webmin/virtualmin?
5) And finally, whenever I create a new virtualhost I have to manually fix the new *.host file in /etc/apache2/sites-available (changing the <virtualhost *:80> to <VirtualHost MyServerIP:80>). Is there something that I can set to make it automaticaly?
Thank you,<br><br>Post edited by: Renato, at: 2007/09/10 17:32