Found a problem when trying to restore a DB from a virtualmin backup, only half the tables restored.
On examining the mysqldump file from the backup tar, we found it just stopped , and did not backup all tables
After some investigation we found it was caused by a cron task on that site that was creating and deleting a table it uses for temporary calculations every 5 mins.
Mysqldump seems to collects all the tables for dumping when it starts, but if when it gets to a table that has in the mean time been deleted, the mysqldump just stops and does not report an error so virtualmin thinks the dump is complete, but it is not!!!.
Can virtualmin add the --force flag to the mysqldump command, I believe from the documentation for mysqldump this will allow the dump to continue.