I'm using Virtualmin for quite a time. I have a small server running Webmin+Virtualmin. Backups were running with no problem (to ftp domain).
I upgrade webmin from 1.872 to 1.9. Virtualmin is 6.06.gpl.
The backups are not working anymore and I can't change anything in the scheduled backup. When I want to save, I have the error: "Failed to save scheduled backup : FTP server hostname cannot be resolved"
On the backup logs, here is the error for the last backup since update: "Failed to connect to FTP server : Failed to lookup IP address for ftp.mydomain.com"
I check firewalls: - ip not banned (from the webmin server and the backup server)
Other think linked probably: - Backup in webmin for filesystem: same problem when I want to update a scheduled backup, I have the following error: "Failed to save backup : Missing or invalid host to backup to"
The field are correctly fullfilled in the scheduled backup page (it was working before...): ftp server, file name, etc...
I check on forum. I don't find any posts related to my problem.